I have also appeared in some others places too. Have a look below and you’ll see all places I’ve appeared that aren’t on my blog;
If you’d like to collaborate with me on a new campaign, sponsored post or product review, I’d love to hear from you. You can email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or visit my ‘Work With me‘.
- Blended Parent Network: I had my post Gender Stereotyping | Are we moving forward? published.
- The Elephant Mum: I was lucky enough to guest post. My post Being A Stay-At-Home Dad | The Good, The Bad And The Ugly was published.
- They Call Me Dad: I recently become a contributor to their site and my post ‘Can ’90’s Cartoons Still Teach Our Children A Lesson’ was published.
- The Dad Network: I am a proud member of their Editorial Team.
So far I have been ranked in the following:
- Top 40 SAHD Bloggers. Ranked 24.
Also Features on:
- The Huffington Post: I featured in an article about ‘We need to think differently about stay-at-home dads’.
- The Good Men Project: I featured in an article about ‘We need to think differently about stay-at-home dads’.
- DIY Daddy: I was featured in their ‘Brilliant Dad Feature’.
- Dad’s Doing It Right: I featured in a ‘5 Best Blogs To Follow About Dad’s’.
If you’d like to work together, find out more about me by having a look at my ‘Work with me’ page.